Cafetto EVO Espresso Machine Cleaner
- Volume: 500g
- Includes: Measuring scoop
We strive to dispatch all orders within one working day of your order.
Standard post is FREE for orders over $60 (or $7.95 for orders under $60) Australia-wide.
Express Post is $9.95 Australia-wide.
In addition we offer free Click and Collect from our Weston St Roastery in Brunswick East, Monday - Friday between 8am till 3pm. Orders are usually ready within 24 hours.
See more on shipping here.
The Cafetto EVO espresso machine cleaner is organic, and free from phosphates and chlorine. With its rapidly soluble and free-rinsing formulation, this cleaner removes coffee oils, grounds and stains, improving the taste and aroma of your espresso.
The EVO cleaner’s ingredients are rapidly biodegradable and odourless, and highly effective at removing coffee grounds and oils from your machine. The formula is also non-corrosive, in order
to protect the machine.
How to backflush each delivery group:
1. Remove coffee filter from group handle and replace with blind filter.
2. Add 1 level scoop of Evo espresso machine cleaner into the group handle and insert as if brewing espresso.
3. Start cycle and allow to run for 10 seconds to dissolve cleaner.
4. Stop cycle and allow to sit for 10 seconds.
5. Start and stop cycle 4 more times – run for 1 seconds, stop for 10 seconds.
6. Remove the group handle and rinse well under a stream of water from delivery group. Turn off.
7. Re-insert handle with blind filter, start and stop cycle 10 times – run for 5 seconds, stop for 2 seconds to ensure thorough rinsing.
8. Remove blind filter and insert regular filter.
9. Brew and discard a single espresso shot to re-season machine.
How to clean filters and group handles:
1. Soak group handle and filter in about 1/2 litre of hot water with 2 level scoops of EVO espresso machine cleaner for 10 minutes.
2. Rinse thoroughly in running hot water.