Breville Smart Grinder Pro
- Bean hopper capacity: 450g
- Materials: Stainless steel body
- Burrs: 40mm stainless steel conical burrs
- Power: 220–240v | 165 Watts
- Dimensions: 214 W x 389 H x 160 D mm
- Weight: 2.78kg
- Backlit LCD display (shows grind setting, time and volume)
- 60 grind settings (from espresso to plunger)
- Programmable shot/cup options
- Suitable for all brewing methods
- Portafilter holder: Small (50–54mm), Large (58mm)
- Container for ground coffee, with lid and sealing cap (great for filter coffee)
- Burr cleaning brush
We strive to dispatch all orders within one working day of your order.
Standard post is FREE for orders over $60 (or $7.95 for orders under $60) Australia-wide.
Express Post is $9.95 Australia-wide.
In addition we offer free Click and Collect from our Weston St Roastery in Brunswick East, Monday - Friday between 8am till 3pm. Orders are usually ready within 24 hours.
See more on shipping here.
This high quality, versatile home grinder is fantastic for both espresso and filter brewing applications. We’ve stocked the Breville Smart Grinder Pro for many years – and we’ve also had it at home on our kitchen benches – and it has truly stood the test of time for both quality and durability.
This grinder is called the ‘Smart Grinder Pro’ because of a clever dosing mechanism that Breville invented, but what we think is really smart is how simple this grinder is to use and clean, and how good the coffee tastes when it’s ground fresh.
The Smart Grinder Pro comes with removable grinding cradles so you can grind directly into your portafilter if you’re brewing espresso. It also comes with a container to grind plunger or pour over coffee into; this handy container locks into place magnetically to prevent coffee spillage.
This thoughtfully designed grinder also features an LCD screen, where you can choose from over 60 unique grind settings (from a fine espresso grind to a coarse plunger grind), and select your grind time and coffee volume. The memory settings ensure that the grinder remembers your preferences, so once you’ve set up your Smart Grinder Pro, you can grind the same amount at the same grind level every time, ensuring consistency and minimising waste.