La Marzocco Linea Mini Coffee Machine Blue
Our special Linea Mini offer includes:
- A 6-month Market Lane Coffee Club subscription (value $480)
- An Espresso Brew Class experience (value $150)
- Market Lane tote bag (value $22)
- Market Lane brew guide (value $14)
- Capacity: 2.5L water reservoir
- Weight: 30kg
- Dimensions: 377 H x 357 W x 530 D mm
- Voltage: 220-240v Australian plug
- Steam boiler: 3.5L
- Boiler type: dual boiler
- Pump type: single internal rotary pump
- Features heating and water level indicator lights
- Includes PID Temperature Controller
We strive to dispatch all orders within one working day of your order.
Express Post is $9.95 and Standard Post is FREE for orders over $50 Australia-wide.
We also offer Xpress to You courier service which delivers items in 1-3 days in Metro Melbourne.
In addition we offer Click and Collect from our Weston St Roastery in Brunswick East, Monday - Friday between 8am till 3pm. Orders are usually ready within 24 hours.
Please note, Australia Post is experiencing delays so parcels might take longer to reach you.
We use La Marzocco espresso machines in all our shops, and we have for many years. We love them because they’re consistent, reliable and robust, and they've been thoughtfully and carefully designed to make delicious coffee.
The Linea Mini is hand-made in Italy using the same professional-grade components as La Marzocco’s commercial machines. It comes with dual boilers so you can brew your espresso and steam milk at the same time…so handy! It also comes with an adjustable temperature dial, enabling you to dial in the temperature for the particular coffee you’re brewing.
This compact machine has been designed so you can make your first coffee straight away, without the need for plumbing or complex installation. The hidden built-in 2.5L refillable boiler means you can place the Linea Mini anywhere without having to connect to a water source – although it also gives you the option to connect to plumbing.
Every single Linea Mini machine is tested by the La Marzocco team prior to dispatch, and each one comes with a 24-month warranty. You'll also get the full support of the La Marzocco Australia team, who have a dedicated phone line and are on hand to assist with all queries, advice and tips.
– At just 357mm wide, the Linea Mini won’t take up too much space on your kitchen bench
– Plugs into a standard power point using a 220v 10amp plug
– The barista lights enable you to see every espresso you brew, even in low light settings
– Pre-programmed one-second pre-infusion helps enhance your coffee’s consistency and flavour
– A saturated group head means your group head will be warmed up and ready to go within 15 minutes of turning the machine on
– There’s plenty of space to store cups on top of the machine so they’ll keep warm as you brew
– Five portafilter baskets (7g, 14g, 17g, 21g, plus blind portafilter basket)
– Double and single stainless steel portafilter
– 350ml milk jug
– La Marzocco stainless steel coffee tamper
– Water test kit
– Purocaf cleaner
– Linea Mini product sheet and install guide
Our exclusive Market Lane Linea Mini offer includes:
– A 6-Month Market Lane Coffee Club subscription (value $480) – that's 500g of fresh coffee beans delivered to your door fortnightly!
– Espresso Brew Class experience (value $150)
– Market Lane tote bag (value $22)
– Market Lane brew guide (value $14)
*Please note, Market Lane discount offers are not applicable with purchase of La Marzocco Linea Mini.