Spare Parts – Porlex Mini Coffee Grinder
Here's our complete list of available spare Porlex parts, all sold individually.
- Plastic screw that attaches to the bottom of the shaft to adjust grind size
Coffee storage container:
- Capacity: 130ml or 50g coffee
- Attaches to the Porlex grinder shaft, features the newer twisted slot
Old handle (pentagon/hex hole):
- Attaches to the shaft of the Porlex grinder, this old handle features the older pentagon/hex-shape connection
Porlex Mini II complete burr set:
- Please note the Porlex Complete Burr Set fits in both the Porlex I and Porlex II hand mills (both tall and mini models). If you have the original Porlex Mini I you must change both burrs when changing to the new Porlex II burrs and insert for the first time.
Get FREE Standard shipping Australia wide for all orders over $50.
We strive to dispatch all orders within one working day of your order. We deliver using Australia Post and can ship to PO Boxes.
Australia Post is experiencing some severe delays so parcels might take longer to reach you. Please visit Auspost.com for further details.
Please note delivery to remote regional areas, and WA and NT may take longer. For more information on shipping and returns click here.
We introduced a Spare Parts initiative to help increase the longevity of coffee equipment, reduce unnecessary landfill waste, and move away from a throwaway culture.
Don’t throw out a perfectly functional Porlex Hand Grinder if you’ve simply lost or damaged a part of it, because we have everything you need to get you brewing and drinking coffee again in no time. All spare part components are available individually – there’s absolutely no need to purchase a whole new kit again. We think that’s a win for you and the environment!
– Adjusting nut
– Coffee storage container
– Inner burr insert
– Ceramic conical burr
– New handle
– Old handle (pentagon/hexhole)
– Porlex Mini II complete burr set