Spare Parts – Porlex Mini Coffee Grinder
Here's our complete list of available spare Porlex parts, all sold individually.
- Plastic screw that attaches to the bottom of the shaft to adjust grind size
Coffee storage container:
- Capacity: 130ml or 50g coffee
- Attaches to the Porlex grinder shaft, features the newer twisted slot
Old handle (pentagon/hex hole):
- Attaches to the shaft of the Porlex grinder, this old handle features the older pentagon/hex-shape connection
Porlex Mini II complete burr set:
- Please note the Porlex Complete Burr Set fits in both the Porlex I and Porlex II hand mills (both tall and mini models). If you have the original Porlex Mini I you must change both burrs when changing to the new Porlex II burrs and insert for the first time.
We strive to dispatch all orders within one working day of your order.
Until midnight on the 19th of December, Express Post is $9.95 and FREE for orders over $5 Australia-wide.
We also offer Xpress to You courier service which delivers items in 1-3 days in Metro Melbourne.
In addition we offer Click and Collect from our Weston St Roastery in Brunswick East, Monday - Friday. Orders are usually ready within 24 hours.
Please note, Australia Post is experiencing some severe delays so parcels might take longer to reach you.
For more information on shipping click here.
We introduced a Spare Parts initiative to help increase the longevity of coffee equipment, reduce unnecessary landfill waste, and move away from a throwaway culture.
Don’t throw out a perfectly functional Porlex Hand Grinder if you’ve simply lost or damaged a part of it, because we have everything you need to get you brewing and drinking coffee again in no time. All spare part components are available individually – there’s absolutely no need to purchase a whole new kit again. We think that’s a win for you and the environment!
– Adjusting nut
– Coffee storage container
– Inner burr insert
– Ceramic conical burr
– New handle
– Old handle (pentagon/hexhole)
– Porlex Mini II complete burr set