- Capacity: 1.25L
- Materials: aluminium, BPA-free plastic
- Dimensions: 325 W x 170 D x 355 H mm
- Weight: 2.8kg
- Certifications: SCAA, SCAE, ECBC
- Brews coffee in 5–6 minutes
- Hot plate for keeping brews warm
- Aluminium housing
- Illuminated on/off switch
- Copper boiling element with double safety guard
- Boiling element automatically turns off when water reservoir is empty
- Hotplate automatically switches off after 40 minutes
- Mixing lid for a homogenous brew
- 9-hole spray head for efficient wetting of the coffee grounds
- Two temperature settings on hot plate
Get FREE Standard shipping Australia wide for all orders over $50.
We strive to dispatch all orders within one working day of your order. We deliver using Australia Post and can ship to PO Boxes.
Australia Post is experiencing some severe delays so parcels might take longer to reach you. Please visit Auspost.com for further details.
Please note delivery to remote regional areas, and WA and NT may take longer. For more information on shipping and returns click here.
These iconic brewers have been produced since 1969 and are still handmade in the Netherlands to this day. We decided to start retailing them at Market Lane after buying them for our Head Office and our homes, and completely falling in love with them!
The Moccamaster makes great filter coffee every single time, and is super easy to use, clean and maintain. It's also very versatile – you can brew anything from one cup up to six cups of coffee (1.25L) in under six minutes, making it a perfect choice for making coffee for the family, a group of friends or the office.
The hot plate keeps the coffee nice and warm. It has two temperature settings, and automatically switches off after 40 minutes. The machine also automatically turns off when the water reservoir is empty.
Each Moccamaster comes with a pack of 100 filter papers. Refill packs of Moccamaster filter papers are available in all our shops and online.