Moccamaster Classic 1.25L Coffee Maker
- Capacity: 1.25L
- Materials: aluminium, BPA-free plastic
- Dimensions: 325 W x 170 D x 355 H mm
- Weight: 2.8kg
- Certifications: SCAA, SCAE, ECBC
- Brews coffee in 5–6 minutes
- Hot plate for keeping brews warm
- Aluminium housing
- Illuminated on/off switch
- Copper boiling element with double safety guard
- Boiling element automatically turns off when water reservoir is empty
- Hotplate automatically switches off after 40 minutes
- Mixing lid for a homogenous brew
- 9-hole spray head for efficient wetting of the coffee grounds
- Two temperature settings on hot plate
We strive to dispatch all orders within one working day of your order.
Express Post is $9.95 and Standard Post is FREE for orders over $50 Australia-wide.
We also offer Xpress to You courier service which delivers items in 1-3 days in Metro Melbourne.
In addition we offer Click and Collect from our Weston St Roastery in Brunswick East, Monday - Friday between 8am till 3pm. Orders are usually ready within 24 hours.
Please note, Australia Post is experiencing delays so parcels might take longer to reach you.
These iconic coffee makers have been produced since 1969 and are still hand-made in the Netherlands to this day. We decided to start retailing them at Market Lane after buying them for our Head Office and our homes, and completely falling in love with them!
The Moccamaster Classic makes great filter coffee every single time, and is super easy to use, clean and maintain. It's also very versatile – you can brew anything from one cup up to six cups of coffee (1.25L) in under six minutes, making it a perfect choice for brewing coffee for the family, a group of friends, or the office.
The hot plate keeps the coffee nice and warm. It has two temperature settings, and automatically switches off after 40 minutes. The machine also automatically turns off when the water reservoir is empty.
Each Moccamaster comes with a 3 Month Market Lane Coffee Club Subscription, which includes 250g of coffee delivered to your door fortnightly (ships Australia-wide) and a pack of 100 filter papers in the box. Refill packs of Moccamaster filter papers are available in all our shops and our website.
“We bought a Moccamaster Classic for home and love it. With kids, our mornings can be a little hectic, but this has made brewing great coffee very easy and possible in the chaos!”
Fleur Studd, Market Lane co-founder