On Monday 14 March, we opened our Faraday St, Carlton shop for a flood relief fundraiser. We raised $7000, which we donated directly to Bundjalung Community Flood Relief.
This event wouldn't have been possible without the generosity and participation of so many wonderful members of our community. Sending a special thank you to the following people for their hard work and kindness, and invaluable help:
- The Market Lane team members who volunteered their time and talents behind the bar – Christian, Holly, Derek, Ami, Ash, Jordan, Desmond, Chloe, Julie and Sasina.
- Ben Shewry, Kylie Staddon and the team at Attica for coming on board, and baking and donating 50 beautiful Basque cheesecakes for customers to enjoy.
- Daniel Chirico and his team/our neighbours at Baker D Chirio for donating delicious cookies for us to sell on the day.
- Our milk suppliers Shultz Organic Dairy for donating milk for the event (and helping us out with a last-minute milk delivery to make sure we had enough)!
- Tyson from Market Lane's wholesale team for taking the photos below.
And a special thanks to everyone who came along (including members of our team) to drink coffee, purchase sweet treats and coffee beans, and help us raise money for this critical cause.
You can read Koori Mail here, and donate directly to Bundjalung Community Flood Relief via their GoFundMe page.
Get the latest Market Lane Coffee product releases, brewing tips & special offers
Only $ left until you reach free shipping!
Congratulations! Please enjoy free shipping.
FREE standard shipping Australia-wide for all orders over $60