La Marzocco Linea Mini Coffee Machine
- Capacity: 2.5L water reservoir
- Weight: 30kg
- Dimensions: 377 H x 357 W x 530 D mm
- Voltage: 220-240v Australian plug
- Steam boiler: 3.5L
- Boiler type: dual boiler
- Pump type: single internal rotary pump
- Features heating and water level indicator lights
- Includes PID Temperature Controller
We strive to dispatch all orders within one working day of your order.
Standard Post is $7.95 and FREE for orders over $50. Express Post is $9.95.
In addition we offer Click and Collect from our Weston St Roastery in Brunswick East, Monday - Friday. Orders are usually ready within 24 hours.
Please note, Australia Post is experiencing some severe delays so parcels might take longer to reach you.
For more information on shipping click here.
We use La Marzocco machines in all our coffee shops, and have for many years. We love them because they’re consistent, reliable and robust, and have been thoughtfully designed to make delicious coffee.
The Linea Mini is handmade in Italy using the same professional-grade components as La Marzocco’s commercial machines. It comes with dual boilers, so you can brew your espresso and steam milk at the same time – handy! In addition, the temperature is adjustable, allowing you to dial in the temperature for the coffee you’re brewing.
The Linea Mini has been designed so you can make your first coffee immediately, without the need for plumbing or complex installation. The hidden built-in 2.5L refillable boiler means you can place the Linea Mini anywhere without having to connect to a water source (although the option to connect to plumbing is also there).
All Linea Mini machines are tested by the La Marzocco team prior to dispatch, and each machine comes with a 24-month warranty. You'll also get the full support of the Australian La Marzocco team, who have a dedicated phone line and are on hand to assist with queries, advice and tips.
– At just 357mm wide, the Linea Mini won’t take up too much space on your kitchen bench
– Plugs into a standard power point using a 220v 10amp plug
– Barista lights help you see each espresso you brew, even in low light settings
– Pre-programmed one-second pre-infusion helps enhance your coffee’s consistency and flavour
– A saturated group head means your group head will be warmed up and ready to go within 15 minutes of turning the machine on
– There’s plenty of storage space for cups on top of the machine so they’ll keep warm as you brew
– Five portafilter baskets (7g, 14g, 17g, 21g, plus blind portafilter basket)
– Double, and single stainless steel portafilter
– Water test kit
– Purocaf cleaner
– 350ml milk jug and La Marzocco stainless steel coffee tamper
*Please note discounts are not applicable with purchase of La Marzocco Linea Mini.