Coffee Club FAQs
We have tried to sum up all of the questions that we get asked about the Coffee Club below. Have a read and if you still have any burning questions please get in touch.
- What can I manage within My Account?
After you have signed up for the coffee club you will be set up with an account where you will be able to:
- Change your delivery dates
- Change how your coffee is roasted (filter or espresso)
- Request that your coffee be ground / sent as whole beans
- Choose between fortnightly or monthly deliveries
- Change your delivery address
Don’t forget: all these changes need to be made before midnight on the day before your coffee is due to be shipped
In addition to the above, if you have an ongoing subscription (as opposed to a 3, 6 or 12 month fixed length subscription) you will also be able to:
- Change the size of your delivery (you can you choose between receiving 250g, 500g or 1kg per delivery.)
- Cancel your subscription
- When do you send out the Coffee Club coffee?
We roast and ship out our Coffee Club orders every second Monday. Our next shipping day is 27 March 2017. All orders are sent out using standard Australia post shipping. Please note, depending on where you live your delivery will take anywhere from 3 - 5 days to arrive (and a little longer for more remote locations).
- I'm going away. Can I change my next delivery date until I get back?
Of course! Just log in to your account and click edit details, and then select when you would like your next delivery date to be.
Alternatively, we can also send the coffee to one of your friends if you want to give them a treat while you’re away. You can update your delivery address in your account to do this. Happy travels!
- I'm giving someone a Coffee Club subscription as a gift. Do you have something I can give them on the day?
When you buy a Coffee Club gift subscription, we will email you a gift voucher that you can print out to give to the lucky recipient, or email directly to them. This voucher will have a unique code that they can then use to activate their subscription on our website on the following page: https://marketlane.com.au/signmeup When they redeem their gift voucher, the recipient will select how they want their coffee roasted, where and when they want it delivered, and when they want their deliveries to start. They will also be set up with an account so that they can manage their subscription
- I'm moving house. Can I change my delivery address?
You sure can. Just log in to your account, click edit details under your Coffee Club details, and then change your delivery address as required.
- I'd like to change the amount of coffee delivered to me. Is this possible?
Yes, but only if you have an Ongoing subscription. Just log in to your account, click edit details under your Coffee Club details, and then change the bag size to the size you want to receive and press save! You can choose between receiving 250g, 500g or 1kg per delivery. For 3 month and 6 month Coffee Club subscriptions unfortunately we are not able to change the amount of coffee delivered for the term.
- I'm finding the delivery frequency too much. Can I reduce my subscription to monthly deliveries?
Yes, of course. Just log in to your account, click edit details under the Coffee Club details, and then change the frequency from fortnightly to monthly deliveries.
- I live outside of Australia but would like to sign up for Coffee Club deliveries. Can I do that?
We’re afraid not, sorry. We just deliver the Coffee Club to addresses in Australia right now. You can order beans from our website and send them overseas though!
- I brew lots of coffee at home, through espresso and other brew methods. Can I get a bags of filter coffee AND a bag of espresso beans sent each delivery?
You certainly can. To do this, you’ll need to sign up for two separate subscriptions, and select filter roast for one and espresso for the other.
- I am signed up to an Ongoing Coffee Club membership but would like to end my membership. How do I do this?
- I don't have a grinder. Can you pre-grind my beans for me before delivery?
- I am being sent coffee roasted for filter applications but I make coffee at home using an espresso machine. Can I change how my coffee is roasted?
Yes! Easy! Just log in to your account, select edit details under your Coffee Club details, and then change how your coffee is roasted.
- How do I change my password for my account?
- Visit this page http://marketlane.com.au/customer/account/forgotpassword/
- Enter the email address you use for your Market Lane Coffee Account.
- You’ll be emailed a link to reset your password.
If you’ve forgotten your password and you’re already logged in, first log out of your account before clicking on the link above.
- I can’t log in to my account and the site does not recognise my email address.
If you’re unable to log in and you’re getting an ‘invalid email address’ message, it’s possible you made a spelling mistake when you signed up. If you wouldn’t mind emailing us with your full name, address and telephone number, we’ll take a look at your account and make sure everything is entered correctly.
Still have questions? Email us! We are here to help.