Brand new blend
Filed under In the Cupping Room | 3 comment(s)
We're super stoked to welcome some fresh Brazilian coffees to Australia, particularly the Fazenda Passeio, which makes up 80% of our new blend. We're looking forward to a couple of other Brazils coming in, too - we'll let you know more about them when they arrive. Also joining our team is a Kenyan coffee called Tinganga, which we're roasting for espresso. It makes up the remaining 20% of the blend.
We're really enjoying the blend at the moment. I love how approachable and simple it is - not trying to save the world, just make a decent espresso. Mmm, espresso.